PROPERTY & CASUALTY AGENTS ERRORS AND OMISSIONS
Errors and Omissions (E&O) insurance is a form of professional liability coverage designed to protect an insured against allegations of mistakes made while performing the duties associated with his/her business. The policy includes coverage for both defense costs (e.g., attorney fees, court costs, etc.) and settlements or judgments. Intentional wrongdoing is specifically excluded.
Key Program Features
- • Multiple liability limit and deductible options available.
- • Coverage for incidental Life/A&H and/or financial placements available.
- • Insolvency coverage offered for carriers rated “A-“ or higher by A.M. Best Company
- • Defense Outside the Limit of Liability and First Dollar Defense available via endorsement.
- • Definition of Insured can be expanded to include Independent Contractors
- • All policyholders receive proprietary access to an inventory of loss mitigation tools.
- • Up to $25,000 in Identity Theft protection provided at no additional charge.
- • Cyber Liability coverage available for as little as $125.
Premiums as low as $1,390